• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Where is my mq2zone / mq2warp??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCents
8,490¢
What happened?? I was keeping these plugin's up to date for the longest. I thought I'd reload EQ and give it a shot and looked for the precompiles and don't see these. In short... did they finally bring down the hammer?

Hey noob, long time no see ... SOE decided to get smart and start putting in some detection with distance traveling. I've been trying to get around it but to no avail.

Noobhaxor said:
What happened?? I was keeping these plugin's up to date for the longest. I thought I'd reload EQ and give it a shot and looked for the precompiles and don't see these. In short... did they finally bring down the hammer?

OMFG!!!! Noob!!! Great to see you again!! Welcome back :)

Maybe as one of the original producers of the warp plug-in, you could see what they have done to make it not so safe to use anymore and use your knowledge on getting one up and running again :p

aamlord said:
Active hacks aren't offered anymore because SOE is sniffing out packets a bit more throughly. You want active hacks, you need to look elsewhere. Sorry

lol... aamlord... meet the king of the active hacks :) Noob had come up with some pretty wild shit during those days ;) :drink

Where is my mq2zone / mq2warp???
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back