• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Where is a safe place to sell accounts? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
Pretty much just what it says. I am done with MMO style gaming and want to sell my accounts. 1 WoW account with 2-lvl 70's and 2 EQ1 accounts with a total of 3 75's. I am not attempting to sell here, just need some info as to what is safe nowadays. Too many evildoers out there. Thanks a ton.

:drink

I think PA is borked atm, I have heard of some problems there. EBay will usually cancel your auction before the completion date. I don't think there is any "safe" place to sell right now.

Unless money is an issue, I'd try eBay with a cheap BIN and hope someone snaps it up before eBay smacks em away.

I'm wondering if the difficulity in finding a suitable selling form is the reason for increased WTS account spam in general channels? Nearly all of them that were dumb enough to spam on the account being sold were kicked out so the owner got nothing,

I tried E-Bay, and as stated, they snapped me before I got far, but I am a seller there and did not want to risk my status by running another ad.

I will look at player auctions. Thanks everyone for the info.

I am having issues with my father being ill, so headed out of town, but will try to check back while I am away.

Again, thx a bunch everyone.

:drink

Stay the hell away from playerauctions.com - avoid it like the plague. You WILL regret using that site. It's riddled with trojans, scams, and bad management.

My suggestion is have a mod/admin open up a thread/section dedicated to the sell of plat/accounts/items. Can get them into the verification process even as third party security. Whatever, it's about the best way you'll find.

Sylas said:
My suggestion is have a mod/admin open up a thread/section dedicated to the sell of plat/accounts/items. Can get them into the verification process even as third party security. Whatever, it's about the best way you'll find.

We already are lacking admin manpower here. Prizes are behind, contests are behind, etc.

On a side note, I've never had a problem with PlayerAuctions. Just don't put yourself in a position where you can get scammed and you're fine.

My understanding is they are not accepting new accounts unless you want to fax them a copy of the front and back of your credit card and drivers license for verification purposes. Sorry, but I don't even trust my mother that damn much.

Avoid Ebay as well when it comes to your EQ1 accounts. I believe they still have a deal with Sony to turn over IP addys of people trying to sell the accounts and will most likely be banned.

I would say VGAuctions are your best bet.

Where is a safe place to sell accounts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back