• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Where do you like to group at? (1 Viewer)

Teichou

RedGuides OG
RedCents
1,531¢
So I do a ton of boxing...most of the time it is in SS in CY or some thing....I was wondering where the users NA/RG liked to sit down and camp.....

Its simple...post you fav camps in HoT...or UF...or what ever you do!

HoT Progression Missions are what I tend to "camp" the most. Great exp and you make tons of $$ in the process.

If I'm PLing, Vergalid Mines Pit

90 Camp spots I enjoy
----------------------
SS Basement / Farm / Lepps
MC Candyland / Jackrabbit / Nessy
Fear Drachlich / Frog

Everyone seems to like CY in SS since its an easy camp to box. But usually hard to get that camp. Between MC and SS there is almost always a spot I can find to camp.

In SS one of my favorite camps is the Basement south of Center. As long as I'm intending to play hard for a couple hours to stay ahead of repops keeps xp flowing real nice.

Candyland and Puppeteer are fun camps too in MC. But of course this will all change in 2 months. I'm ready to grind to 95!

Where do you like to group at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back