• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Where do you all hail from? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Squealing Fairy

RedCents
Hi there. I'm so happy you're here! You could have gone anywhere on the internet. ANYWHERE AT ALL!! but... you're here, you're actually here!

Oh... and I hail from Minnesota.

We don't just get hail, we also get snow.

SoCal, but then y'all knew that.

I'm also secretly stalking Whisp in my spare time.

gummi bear sex = lots of squishy soft sweet goodness
real sex= alot of crying and dissapointment

Nkai said:
The Flatlands(Champaign IL)
...you're from kansas too?!

we have a mountain! http://dim.com/~jbettin/air/ks001.htm
ks001.htm

Timik.

it has clearly been too long since i used a message board. i forgot how to make links!

I am from Sevenoaks in Kent (England). Used to hail from London - but I moved out to the country to pursue my sheep worrying hobby.

Unkle said:
I am from Sevenoaks in Kent (England). Used to hail from London - but I moved out to the country to pursue my sheep worrying hobby.

Put down the clippers and vasoline and step away from the sheep.

Jersey here.

Hi.
I'm Jynxe
I'm 32.
I live in Phoenix.
I have a job.
I have 7 RL friends.
I have 2 dogs, a cat and god knows how many fish (that could eat my cat)
I have 2 children (1 that wants to eat my fish)
Phoenix is in Arizona.
Arizona is not really part of Mexico. I just seem that way.
It's spelled Desert, not Dessert. See...one is full of nothing. The other is full of sweet goey love, kinda like gummy bear sex.
Right now I'm at work on my lunchy break.
I parked my Jeep on a curb today for fun.
My boss is probably not impressed.
My coworker is running around saying "want to see my baby?" and then lifting his shirt to display a fetus he's drawn upside down on hit white gut.
I can't stop writing.
I'm sorry.
I'm going to change my avatar back to my Marmot of Justice now.
Bye.

Hi i'm from a place far far away, called Cracktown I mean The Netherlands. LEGAL SEX DRUGS AND ROCK AND ROLL BITCHES.

I am Bloodybloodblood.
Dallas, TX.
F***ing off at work, cuz it's Friday, and I have to go to my second job in 40 minutes.
Been farming cancer rep since 2002.
Alcohol is good.
Gummi bears are good, gummi bear sex is sticky.
Furries scare me.
I like Texas. But not like the rednecks do.
I love this forum. Great distraction from work. Until I get caught laughing at Outlook (god bless alt+tab). Then I get funny looks.

I'm Austrian living in Caracas, Venezuela
I'm a nomad in the true sense of the word (never lived anywhere more than 5years, EVER. - Which admitedly must carry some heavy psycho consequences). After pissing off the parental nest I thought "settle!" but I was already to addicted to my periodical moving rythm ...
I like Jynxes optimism (and his jeep), Fry's sarcasm, Alihjas common sense and Runned's iconoclastic nature, thanks for making that daily grind more fun!
So hail from Venezuela, the carribean beaches, the cheap (and awesome) rum and the amazing landscapes
Ok, I admit it I've been looking through the empty end of those aforementionned bottles all night..

Love y'all (won't know who the hell you are in the morning -afternoon- actually...)

Hasta luego
unconscious (notice the brackets are missing)

Victoria BC. Then agian Ali knew that.

Jynxe, Hitched through Pheonix when I was touring the US going from San Deigo to Buffalo.

Seems that I am the only Canuck to state that openly.

This month, I hail from Boston, where it hails all too often for my tastes--as well as snows & freezing-rains.

Next month though, I'm going to start hailing from Austin, where I'm told even sleet is a rare occurance--which suits me just fine! :ohyeah:

I'm from Oregon, but am currently in Afghanistan.

And since I can't game from here I tend to troll message boards to get my gaming fix.

Houston.
Texas.
Exciting.
Yay for having to work for the third weekend out of the last four.
Yay for browsing the web while waiting for slow ass carriers to reconfigure circuits so that calls route properly.
I also typically alt tab to Outlook when my boss or his boss walk in.
These people need to hurry up working on Sunday sucks.

Where do you all hail from?
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back