• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

When am I going to get my subsrcition? (1 Viewer)

Kaynroc

RedCents
I have been checking this website everyday for the past two and a half week to see if I had acquired my subcriptions to thw WoW guidess yet and I haven't. Please administators please tell me when I will get my subscription :(
P.S. I used Snail mail

they will tell you...you have to realize that there are 20000 members....it will take a while............(ps....people have been banned in the past for bothering the admin over and over...so i would suggest not doing it)

We actually had one snail mail come to us without any contact information on it. Kaynroc if this is you can you please email us the name that was on the check at contact us link.

Thanks!

you have to realize that there are 20000 members
I wish, then it wouldn't be just me going through the mail.
95% of those are people who register and never come back. I delete them monthly.

Last edited:
ah.....cool (well not for you...that'd be an ass of money......) (you could share with me :D)

1000 paid members is still good. That's $5ooo/mo, minus server and bandwidth fees, Monthly prizes and those who earned free admission...

But Red is a softy... so he probably pockets enough to pay for his WoW and EQ accounts and a couple meals at El Pinche Pollo Loco and Booger King...

When am I going to get my subsrcition?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back