• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What should i do before my kronos run out? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,449¢
I have a little over a week before the group of paid accounts (krono) with the free 100 heroics become FTP.
The group is 115 now, with Champion and Paragon of ToV, full snowbound gear.
Its been fun to watch them go from useless to almost competent.
And a big part of that is me, learning how to run the group with RGMercs.
Auto-grant is turned on, and I have been working on all their overseers. I got them all some of the most important anniversary doodads.
Its a caster group. I have avoided all prestige gear, as I intend to play them as FTP.
Some of the accounts also have some old random alts between 70 and 90. So I made sure to turn on Auto-Grant on those, to get them some free AA.
Am I forgetting or overlooking something?
What should i do before my kronos on this caster group run out in about a week?
Any comments, suggestions, or ideas are welcome.
Thank you.

Thanks a bunch for the tip to go ahead and place anchors.

Got a new full six to 115 and near max AA also, and had anchors still sitting in their bags with less than a week left on their all access.

Would have been a bummer to wait to place til next Krono. :rc

You guys are awesome and thanks @PricklyGoat723 for setting up a post like this!

I have 3 days left on my SK, Mage and Barbarian. Any suggested AoC instances I should run for them before they expire?

Also, any suggestions for post Krono play, unless im getting too off topic. My current FTP plan is to get everyone to 115 (they're about 111 now) before popping another krono, but in the meantime, fill out gear spots with FTP gear and pump through some pre-EoK progression (maybe leaving the last steps where i can until re-kronoing to maximize my AA gains).

Question - What should i do before my kronos run out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back