• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What Macro's and Plugins do you have to Start up each time you login

RedCents
352¢
As the title says. What plugins do you have to manually start each time you login to your characters. Like for instance:

Autoloot
Autoforage (I already know you have to start this one)
AutoHeals?
Cast?
Melee?
Nav?
Twist?
Xptracker?

I know some are auto set after you run them one time and create ini files, but others I just can find any info on them. Any others you can think of that I would want to include in an "Startup" macro for when I login. Is it just MQ2 plugins that are auto start after one time setup? And all the macro's you have to restart each time?

RedCents
265¢
you don't have to start autoforage every time, just set mq2autoforage=1 in your mq2 ini file under plugins.
infact you don't have to manualy start any plugin if you have it set to 1 in your mq2 ini.

eg with mq2autoforage=1 in your in your mq2 ini you just type /startforage once and as long as you have forage set as a hotbutton ait will forage indefinitely or until you type /stopforage

RedCents
265¢
mq2nav is much the same and I would imaging the others work pretty much the same i.e you load em but only use them when you actualy need them
eg /nav target or /nav stop