• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - What is your macro request? (1 Viewer)

How difficult would it be to make a macro that runs on 1 character, and allows normal playing to happen (spell casting / melee / /bcg commands) but:

when the line "sprouts a cloak of living lava" shows up on screen somewhere (brass palace Silent Sun mob casts his 12500 DS on himself) it puts out "/bcg //target id${Me.ID}" (Thanks Sic :)) as soon as possible. The mac would then just sit there and wait for it to happen again. No other macros being used on that toon.

Just a thought :)

How difficult would it be to make a macro that runs on 1 character, and allows normal playing to happen (spell casting / melee / /bcg commands) but:

when the line "sprouts a cloak of living lava" shows up on screen somewhere (brass palace Silent Sun mob casts his 12500 DS on himself) it puts out "/bcg //target id${Me.ID}" (Thanks Sic :)) as soon as possible. The mac would then just sit there and wait for it to happen again. No other macros being used on that toon.

Well this will do what you asked, but not sure that is what you want

you can test it using /echo sprouts a cloak of living lava

INI:
#event sproutslava "sprouts a cloak of living lava"

sub main

:loop
        /doevents
        /delay 5
    /goto :loop
/return

sub event_sproutslava
    /docommand //bcga //target id ${Me.ID}
/return

@LamahHerder hooked you up, but like I said in the other thread, you should just use MQ2Events.

https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/mq2events.124/

Request - What is your macro request?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back