• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - What is your macro request? (1 Viewer)

There are a ton of recipes for Celestial Essence, all using the old words, runes etc.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=14418

I'm very OCD about my loot and collect all these old components then have to manually add each one to a mixing bowl to convert. Would love a macro to automatically find what I'm carrying and make the relevant recipe.

Decided to take a stab at this, this is what i have for now, it should craft what it can or inform you what you need, and its fairly stable, but might break.

Attachments

• CelestialEssence.mac
    5.9 KB · Views: 16
Decided to take a stab at this, this is what i have for now, it should craft what it can or inform you what you need, and its fairly stable, but might break.

Oh wow, that's super fast, many thanks, I'll take a look when I get home from work. Appreciated.

oh you gott have a mixng bowl in top inventory slot and not in slot 1, that should be about it.
if you dont it wont craft, it will just tell you things. so if you want a sorta status report leave the mixing bowl in a bag.

oh you gott have a mixng bowl in top inventory slot and not in slot 1, that should be about it.
if you dont it wont craft, it will just tell you things. so if you want a sorta status report leave the mixing bowl in a bag.

Yup had a quick try last night, I only had about 6 words/runes on me but worked fine. You've saved my mouse many clicks, thanks a bunch. :-)

I want a macro that will select one toon from each account and log them in to claim my station cash.
No telling how much I've lost due to not logging in on some accounts for months at a time.

I want a macro that will select one toon from each account and log them in to claim my station cash.
No telling how much I've lost due to not logging in on some accounts for months at a time.

Wait, you keep accounts subscribed that haven't been logged in for months?!?!

to make a tradeskill combiner for skilling up is easy
to know what recipes to use is not.
if you could list like 5 or 6 recipes that would take you from say 50 to 100, 100 to 150ish ,150ish to 200ish, 200ish to 250, and then finally hit 300

rememeber that trohpy exp is not given for skill +100 trivial recipes, so if your skill is 50, and you try and make trivial 350 items, you dont get trophy exp till 250.

so its better to have a simple skill up path to use. if you cna provide that, i will fix something up for you, for a million kronos!

Wait, you keep accounts subscribed that haven't been logged in for months?!?!

I have around 20 to 30 subbed.
I just don't get the time to play like I used to.
Started a business and it keeps me occupied but I like to play EQ after work to take my mind off the daily crap.

Daaaamn, that's a lot of subbed accounts. Good for you, man. Business must be good to drop that kind of loot into EQ! :) Cheers!

to make a tradeskill combiner for skilling up is easy
to know what recipes to use is not.
if you could list like 5 or 6 recipes that would take you from say 50 to 100, 100 to 150ish ,150ish to 200ish, 200ish to 250, and then finally hit 300

rememeber that trohpy exp is not given for skill +100 trivial recipes, so if your skill is 50, and you try and make trivial 350 items, you dont get trophy exp till 250.

so its better to have a simple skill up path to use. if you cna provide that, i will fix something up for you, for a million kronos!

That sounds like a great macro for those who have low skills. I would use the shit out of it on alts if it existed.

Unfortunately all my skills are 350, except Research. At 50 combines for one skill up point (NOT including sub-combines), I have not found the will to go passed the 322 I am currently at.

That sounds like a great macro for those who have low skills. I would use the shit out of it on alts if it existed.

Unfortunately all my skills are 350, except Research. At 50 combines for one skill up point (NOT including sub-combines), I have not found the will to go passed the 322 I am currently at.

Congrats to you, sir. I can’t imagine doing all that bullshit. I’ll be good with my current artisan’s prize lol

A macro that will finish my research to 350 ..... I have all the mats and a container in my inventory waiting. GO!

If I say it's not doable, will someone prove me wrong ?? :D

That's where I stopped too. I did farm all mats to finish - but can't make myself to do it.

/nav spawn goober
/nav locyx 100 200

That should cover most of your bases Wolfborn, assuming you have a valid mesh for the zone you want to nav in, and knowledge of whom you want to go to, or where to find an item.

Thanks Toad
One last thing should get me going.
How to know when I've reached my destination?
Need to know that so I can trigger the quest steps.

I personally use while loop to wait until I'm done navigating.
INI:
/nav loc y x z
/delay 30 ${Navigation.Active}
/while (${Navigation.Active}) {
    /delay 1
}

So there I issue the nav command, then I wait until navigation registers that nav is active, then I wait until navigation isn't active anymore.

I personally use while loop to wait until I'm done navigating.
INI:
/nav loc y x z
/delay 30 ${Navigation.Active}
/while (${Navigation.Active}) {
    /delay 1
}

So there I issue the nav command, then I wait until navigation registers that nav is active, then I wait until navigation isn't active anymore.

i've seen better response from using ${Me.Moving} the nav path may end when it gets to the point. but you may overshoot it selos, fast mount or whatever.

I also use similar loops in my macros to what lamah has up above, it's nice to have those predefined, I really need to make an include of them so I can call them properly though. However; I will say that if you're doing that then you also want to do:
INI:
/nav setopt dist=10
that way you'll stop naving 10 feet from your target rather than naving right into the middle of their polygons. That's kind of a sure sign of a macro in use to anyone watching you

I'm assuming it's a defined echo command at the top of his macro that puts a color and a predecessor to any echo. so it'll show
INI:
[MQ2][Naving] going to joojoobee
or some such

Fancified /echo command essentially, without forcing you to format every echo.

I blatantly stole this from someone else, but this would be an example of how I use it to show a prefix to my echos with color coding, so I know when output is being driven from my macro as opposed to MQ2's base output:

INI:
#define /message "/echo \ac[BindandBeg]\aw"

/message ${Me.ID} am a goober!

Which will show up in the MQ2 window as:

INI:
[MQ2][BindandBeg] 26495 am a goober!

With the [BindandBeg] piece in cyan, and the following text in white. Made up of course, and the ID could be name, or whatever TLO you're looking for, but I don't have to do the formatting every time unless there's something specific I want to show up in a different color, but everything is sytematic, and all output from that macro is predecessed by the [BindandBeg]

Is there a plugin that can record your toons krono/plat totals every time you log in? Maybe to a text file I can check?

Keep having problems forgetting what toons or random lowbie alts I used to do trades more than a few months ago. I'll think I'm low on Krono and scramble to make some cash in the bazaar, only to find my free-to-play group wizard had a random krono and some lvl 20 tradeskill mule in PoK had all my plat on them...

It would be awesome if you could also add a list of items to track too. Like an ini file you could add:
INI:
[General]
KronoCount=1
PlatCount=1

[ItemsTracked]
Extra Planar Potential Shard
Legend of the Oathbound
Conflagrant Ore
Scuffed Weapon Crate of the Mercenary
Satchel of the Combine Hero
Bard's Golden Mask
Token of Resurrection

Then a single text file output like:
INI:
[Gandalf]
KronoCount=4
PlatCount=65k 65777
Conflagrant Ore=100

[Bilbo]
KronoCount=0
PlatCount=2M 2100287
Bard's Golden Mask=1
Token of Resurrection=5

[Gimli]
KronoCount=1
PlatCount=410K 410878
Legend of the Oathbound=3

Extra credit if it could have in-game commands like "/wheresmy KronoCount"
INI:
KronoCount=5 : Gandalf=4 Gimli=1

Is there a plugin that can record your toons krono/plat totals every time you log in? Maybe to a text file I can check?

Keep having problems forgetting what toons or random lowbie alts I used to do trades more than a few months ago. I'll think I'm low on Krono and scramble to make some cash in the bazaar, only to find my free-to-play group wizard had a random krono and some lvl 20 tradeskill mule in PoK had all my plat on them...

It would be awesome if you could also add a list of items to track too. Like an ini file you could add:
INI:
[General]
KronoCount=1
PlatCount=1

[ItemsTracked]
Extra Planar Potential Shard
Legend of the Oathbound
Conflagrant Ore
Scuffed Weapon Crate of the Mercenary
Satchel of the Combine Hero
Bard's Golden Mask
Token of Resurrection

Then a single text file output like:
INI:
[Gandalf]
KronoCount=4
PlatCount=65k 65777
Conflagrant Ore=100

[Bilbo]
KronoCount=0
PlatCount=2M 2100287
Bard's Golden Mask=1
Token of Resurrection=5

[Gimli]
KronoCount=1
PlatCount=410K 410878
Legend of the Oathbound=3

Extra credit if it could have in-game commands like "/wheresmy KronoCount"
INI:
KronoCount=5 : Gandalf=4 Gimli=1
You can ${Me.Krono} & ${Me.Platinum} for Krono in the meantime

And also, using Sic's suggestion up above you can use Dannet to echo that information with a social, though I've not played with that part extensively yet, I believe it can be echoed to the MQ2 window for everyone currently logged in at least. Not quite what eqtrader has in mind though I think, he's looking for a static record that's updated for all accounts that log in and report that data to the suggested ini file. Would think that's macro'able as much as a plugin too, just query and dump to a file.

Request - What is your macro request?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back