• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What is with the forum title??!! (1 Viewer)

i don't think you can "get" religion, i think you have to discover it... or something. but if you can get it, bring it over, i'd like to let my dog eat it.

Yeah, last year for my birthday my Aunt gave me some religion. So I threw it back in her face and said "I have no aunt." Because she forgot to include the gift receipt, so I couldn't return it to the store. Bitch.

lol I just noticed! had it on the "default style"...

ideal for making people believe you are actually looking at something serious at the office
Boss: he's not working, but at least he's looking at an intelligent god-fearing site. Not one of those gaming horrors he looks at usually...

work safe?! Damn I had people laughing at me all day long at work :p

They are used to dead and destruction from my screen, not pray to THE SON OF GOD.

I wonder if jesus would allow me to browse the furtopia.com forums at work, I'll ask him when he comes back.

What is with the forum title??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back