• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

what is going on ... new site and still no activity (1 Viewer)

chance98

RedCents
71¢
so the big roll out has happend new site and its been almost a month... and they are still missing alot of the old useful macros from the old site and nothing new is comming in...

Hey there... I'm kind of new here, and migrated from the other forums where I let my membership lapse a long time ago.

I recently started playing again and was hoping to find some tips and tricks here on how to get my level 70 enchanter some AA and good experience, but haven't seen much, either. She's not raid geared but I have access to a decently geared 75 beastlord and my boxed cleric. I don't have any of the newer flags, either.

So, I subscribed hoping to find some goodies here that would help me, but haven't really seen anything yet with the exception of the double X potions. (Thank you!)

Is there more planned than just warp and zone? Are more guides in the works? Will we be seeing more exploits?

I'll hang out for a bit and chill but I may let my sub lapse again. It's been educational, granted, but not in the way I'd hoped.

I don't see anything to take offense to. You were just stating what you saw. You have a right to your opinion here. I'm sorry that you didn't find what you were looking for. Hopefully you stick it out and really see what this site will have to offer. =)

I certainly didn't mean to complain or put anyone on the defensive, I saw the post and was curious so I added my own thoughts to it. My apologies if it was deemed offensive.

I don't think you said anything horribly bad....I just said that 'cause I'd like to see people using their time to help others rather than talk about what they're not getting and how they should get it or they're going elsewhere. A good majority of the information you do see is from people who aren't being paid for it, so don't take it for granted.

Become part of the community...write a small guide for something you may know about, or learn something then write a guide about it...get free access and have no more worries about your subscription running out. :D

Sick and tired of people complaining cause they're not getting what nobody offered to give them.
I think what he is referring to is a lot of us were thinking with the "new site" would also bring the site near the level of the competition. I understand there are a few people here that do bend over backwards and do a shitload of work around here to give us what we have. I just think people were hoping for more with the "merge".

Again i'd like to point out that yes Siddin/Jigs/yammers/a few others are doing a lot and it is enormously appreciated.

But again, I will stick it out because i do have a lot of faith in the ones doing the work.

ohhh and btw i don't need to hear the comments that will come saying , "well learn to do it yourself and help"

I do help, i paid for access.

:)

what is going on ... new site and still no activity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back