• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

what is causing this? (1 Viewer)

maddog

RedCents
due to the complete misuse of the string top level object it has been removed--spamming mq2 window

Last edited:
Your macro is incorrect, string TLO has been removed since people were misusing it, do a search on mq2 boards.

in simple terms, you have this

/if (!${String[${Target}].Equal[${Me}]}) /return

you should have this:

/if (!${Target.Name.Equal[${Me.Name}]}) /return

due to the complete misuse of the string top level object it has been removed--spamming mq2 window

See this post :

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=4220

In Short this is the important part, putting string back in:

In MQ2Data.cpp change
INI:
TLO(dataString)
{
	WriteChatf("Due to complete misuse of the String Top-Level Object, it has been removed.");
	return false;
	/*
	if (!ISINDEX())
		return false;
	strcpy(DataTypeTemp,szIndex);
	Ret.Ptr=&DataTypeTemp[0];
	Ret.Type=pStringType;
	return true;
	/**/
}

to
INI:
TLO(dataString)
{
	if (!ISINDEX())
		return false;
	strcpy(DataTypeTemp,szIndex);
	Ret.Ptr=&DataTypeTemp[0];
	Ret.Type=pStringType;
	return true;
}

Of course you could have also done a "SEARCH" for this. I suggest doing a search for this next time, has been discussed several times before :eek:

Example: Put "due to the complete misuse" into search pulled up 15 times that this same exact topic was discussed -- well actually 14 before this one :cool:

maddog said:

Dude, I swear to christ if I ever hear you bitch about a stupid thread again... Don't let me catch you telling anyone to use the search button either. You even posted it in the wrong damn forum. I'm not even gonna sign this post.

...I award you NO points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

what is causing this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back