• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - what have you replaced holies and downs with? (1 Viewer)

LorDeth

<<NO GIF ATTACHED>>
RedCents
1,538¢
Hey guys,

I've been back a few months now, and definitely getting more used to the luas and all the new great stuff thats been released in the ~2 yrs i was away.. but i was curious what you are using in place of the old holyshits and downshits that we used to use under mq2melee?

some of the things that I used to use holies and downs is now incorporated within the conditionals and buff sections of things like kiss.. but what about those real custom ones.. LEM seems to be more for triggered things like events or missions.. mq2react the best tool for the job now?

Anyway, just curious what your tool of preference is :)

Cheers
LorDeth

lem would be your tool, no one really uses holy or down shits, as mq2melee is a bad really messy plugin, and has not been kept up to date and or optimized for any style of play, and you get more out of just making custom luas or lem scripts.

lem would be your tool, no one really uses holy or down shits, as mq2melee is a bad really messy plugin, and has not been kept up to date and or optimized for any style of play, and you get more out of just making custom luas or lem scripts.
Yeah i figured mq2melee was put out to pasture, so to speak...

So you can set your triggers on LEM to activate on a buff dropping or something like that? Or does it specifically have to be something like an event or chat message that triggers it?

Yeah i figured mq2melee was put out to pasture, so to speak...

So you can set your triggers on LEM to activate on a buff dropping or something like that? Or does it specifically have to be something like an event or chat message that triggers it?
LEM 100%. Incorporates functionality for text triggers, or conditions. Holies/Downs are considered conditions.

Question - what have you replaced holies and downs with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back