• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What genre of music you love to listen? (1 Viewer)

Darynthium

RedCents
Hello all,

Let's talk about music. What genre of music you love to listen?
I love to listen Electronic music.

And you? :)

i had a guildie ask me the other day in vent if i liked "alice in chains"... i can't remember what comment lead up to the question, or if it was just out of the blue.

i told him 'i did that whole hip-hop thing growing up' to which he promptly did some little half chuckle thing to let me know what he was about to say was going to be very clever, and then he replied 'sorry to hear that'.

i guess i could have been a dick and just said "OMG, U MEAN ALICE IN GAY? LOL sorry but i don't listen to top 20 radio jams on the "slammin commercial free hour" on hot 97.7 or whatever" but i guess i just kind of sat there and didn't say anything. i've usually got the 'to each his own' kind of thing going, and i had (falsely) assumed by not being a dick straight off the bat that the favor would be returned; but we 'rapper guys' love to be told how lame we are by the rocking crowd.

live for it, actually.

(/sigh, i'm bitter)

Hmmm. I guess I'll play along.
Lets see, well...I can't really be nailed to one place. Grew up listening to classical and playing classical piano, then around 14 or 15 which is when I entered my pissed off years and cut my teeth to Social D, Exploited, Circle Jerks and the likes. Sometime in college, I kinda started to appreciate electronic music. But, I always find myself reverting back to Bach or Social D.

i listen to everything, and i like to think i have an open mind when it come to music, but saying that is like when i ask my vegitarian friend what she wants to have for dinner and she says "oh, anything is fine."

...that being said, i have a deep love of electric jazzy art rock...60's and 70's funk...any music with a clavicord in it. you know that instrument....its the one that sounds like a duck talking dirty while having sex. im saving up money to buy one but since they are vintage they are kinda 'spensive. =(

I listen to VG music and VG Mixes, almost exclusively - with a little Nerdcore thrown in for good measure.

http://www.last.fm/user/SeiferTim/

You have lots of mc frontalot listens but no ytcracker?!

I will listen to just about anything that isn't pearl jam/stone temple pilots/sound garden/alice n chains... I also hate a lot of popular 70s rock... For instance I used to like it when I was younger but for some reason Led Zepplin just makes me want to stab myself in the nuts with an unsharpened pencil~

That music is for twits.

No contest.

village.jpg

Jawaiian

Having grown up in Hawaii, I like native Hawaiian music (sung in Hawaiian, not English), as well as local music, which is basically some sort of reggae infusion we call "Jawaiian" (that's *J*amaican + H*awaiian*)

What on earth...I'm not clicking the links because I'm at school and afraid of what I might find on the other side.

What on earth...I'm not clicking the links because I'm at school and afraid of what I might find on the other side.

Scary things over in them internets, ayup.

Edit: And yeas, Mord -- I love Gogol Bordello. I saw them live this summer, and their concert was so energetic and full of punchy attitude. It was a small club, and my feet got smashed on a lot, but I didn't care too much. :)

Scary things over in them internets, ayup.

Edit: And yeas, Mord -- I love Gogol Bordello. I saw them live this summer, and their concert was so energetic and full of punchy attitude. It was a small club, and my feet got smashed on a lot, but I didn't care too much. :)

Heh, I got to see them at Warped Tour '05. Got them and The Offspring to both sign my shirt. Was pretty damn cool.

What genre of music you love to listen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back