• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What does RedGuides need? (1 Viewer)

Generel

RedCents
11¢
Hello, i'm still trying to get free access(not sure if i'll get or not) and am willing to make guides and do other stuff(maybe even essays :O) So I am wondering, since I can not see what the members area has/doesn't have, What does RedGuides need that they dont' already have?

...5.95 for a membership and you'd know =) Otherwise, its just best that you submit something in the correct format.

Hopefully once I get in write another guide to extend my membership that is not in the inside.

Tyvm for that suggestion everdead, so here is the guide, JUST FOR YOU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to level a ROG from 1-70 in less than 30min.

Background on the Rog
A character type that is not in WoW.

Racial Abilities
Time Saver: will gain atleast a level a kill(from a mob that wields xp).
Impliment(sp?): Will now put this character type into WoW once this character has been set up.

Guide
Go up to 70 different Mobs that wield experience, and, TADA!!!!! A rog lvl'ed from 1-70 in about 10min!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you have it..... Access please ;)

Even better idea, make an emu server and create a rogue now type in .setlevel 70

There you go. :P

Generel said:
Hello, i'm still trying to get free access(not sure if i'll get or not) and am willing to make guides and do other stuff(maybe even essays :O) So I am wondering, since I can not see what the members area has/doesn't have, What does RedGuides need that they dont' already have?

Look at the nerfed section that will give you ideas

A way to get a rog from level 1 - 70 in 30 minutes.

Go to player auctions or ebay :P

But I already sold my two rogs on player auctions trying to rebuild them lols=). Rogue is a player type in everquest and everquest is the way cool... WoW is the suck.

make an indepth grinding guide from 1-60 for horde or alliance. that might get you in.
and hookers...yea... we could do with a few hookers

Last edited:
What does RedGuides need?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back