• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What do you play when EQ pisses you off? (1 Viewer)

nyghteyes

What is a macro??
RedCents
1,437¢
Just curious what others play while EQ is either down or just down right pissed you off.

I Play "Diablo 2 LoD" with a couple buddies on a tcp/ip con

or

http://www.eudemonsonline.com (Completely FREE)

and back between D2 and EUD I played

http://www.pristontale.com (FREE till lvl 40 )

Share your games here :)

BTW Any mention of World of Warcraft WILL be CURSED with bad grammar, short children, smelly feet and one ear lower than the other so gas-station glasses off the shelf just wont fit right. :p

Last edited:
I just play World Of Warcaft, and if I get annoyed I just stop playing, and turn on glider.

When I got bored of EQ I played WoW. :p

In all seriousness, when I get bored of WoW I just resort to a differant apect of the game, such as exploring, and if that fails I just play counsel games.

nyghteyes said:
BTW Any mention of World of Warcraft WILL be CURSED with bad grammar, short children, smelly feet and one ear lower than the other so gas-station glasses off the shelf just wont fit right. :p

You guys fail at reading.

I play "watch (downloaded) TV or a movie with the wife," or read a book, or I work on something productive, like my portal site, my novels, or the guild web site.

Mdarg, just saying i cant really read your sig at all unless I really strain to read it(the text parts)But the sig spunge did is really great.

And I know that he said dont mention WoW...thats pretty much y i did :p

Generel said:
Mdarg, just saying i cant really read your sig at all unless I really strain to read it(the text parts)But the sig spunge did is really great.

I can read it just fine.

Get glasses.

Ok, pissed off at eq? next game requires the girlfriend... sorry, no more details for you!

I either play Counter Strike (Im pretty good , so cheers me up to beat people i dont know) , Recently been playing Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Altho my Eq times been low recently anyway due to new gf etc , so meh , computers aint much a thing i get time for

I usually just take a shower when im bored.. takes a couple weeks for me to get bored anyways..

I read, or take my dog for a walk/take care of my rabbits...

Or go party with those 5 year old hoodlums down the street from me.

What do you play when EQ pisses you off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back