• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - What automation for my bard? (1 Viewer)

? @Sic move this to your and Chat's area? assuming the question is about getting a bard involved with CWTN team?

Depends on what root tool your using, assuming CWTN, not a bard tool for that. I use KA, but also RGMERC (great program) or XGEN (not sure if its maintained) Mule Assist.. and more then likely 3-5 more...

Last edited:
I second RGMercs.
Getyourself a start button
Start Merc:
/noparse /bcga //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /rgstart
Then you can edit sic's hotkeys with
Camp OFF:
/noparse /bcga //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /rg campoff
Camp ON:
/noparse /bcga //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /rg camphere
Chase:
/noparse /bcga //if (${Me.Class.ShortName.Equal[BRD]}) /rg chaseon

so when the rest of my group, i.e. sk, cleric, shaman, rogue are using mq2 program, and there isnt one for bard, how do i intergrate the bard into the hunt?
lots of options.
rgmercs, kissassist, muleassist, modbot, entropy

the hotkeys in my sic's hotkey guide have hotkeys for running your bard on kissassist, but can be modified for anything as deified's solid suggestion above

? @Sic move this to your and Chat's area? assuming the question is about getting a bard involved with CWTN team?

Depends on what root tool your using, assuming CWTN, not a bard tool for that. I use KA, but also RGMERC (great program) or XGEN (not sure if its maintained) Mule Assist.. and more then likely 3-5 more...
no, this is not a sic/cwtn question. and no, i'm not going to move it to the cwtn sub forum.

Bard plugin is rumoured to be a work in progress....
don't make me find you!

For bards, I would only recommend kissassist, it's quite straight forward to set up for bards, you set your spell gems, put in the gem numbers for what you want to twist in combat and while medding, set your mez song and off you go.

After that,If you have clickies or aa's you want to use put them in the dps or burn section. There are good examples in the ini library.

RGMercs seems to drive my bard reasonably well. Is it optimized? IDK, but it pulls and mezzes and slows (once enabled), and casts some combat boosts, as well as the regen song out of combat, so im happy. As a bonus, it will drive all your other characters as well. KissAssist is probably more optimized when you have lots of AAs and gear, but hard to beat RGMercs for easy setup while levelling.

RGMercs seems to drive my bard reasonably well. Is it optimized? IDK, but it pulls and mezzes and slows (once enabled), and casts some combat boosts, as well as the regen song out of combat, so im happy. As a bonus, it will drive all your other characters as well. KissAssist is probably more optimized when you have lots of AAs and gear, but hard to beat RGMercs for easy setup while levelling.
yeah, have some bards too. Works well for me also

Question - What automation for my bard?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back