• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Welcome Redguides Newest Moderator! (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
Well...believe it or not, love him or hate him...we have a new coffee pourer, err I mean moderator here at Redguides.com

He has had to endure fierce ridicule from the current staff here. We made him eat his jockey shorts and do weird things with baseball bats (we won't mention those here...it's for your own good). Running through certain verses from Romeo and Juliet 17 times a day was also part of his training.

When we first met him...he was a sniveling cry baby wuss!...so to get rid of that...we beat him senseless with those little bendy straws you get from McDonald's and then sent him through "The Gauntlet"...which consists of a wide variety of rare animals holding themselves and shouting multiple obscenities that neither the sailor that lives across from me or your grandmother have heard in their lives. Then after that...he was forced to crawl through a rather long tunnel coated with axle grease (we made him strip to his skibbies for this one :D)...

After all this...he finally toughened up and grab Redbot by the balls..telling him where he could stick his baseball bat AND his axle grease. Well...since he was being held by the balls...Redbot finally decided that this unique individual had passed the test.

So now..without further delay...me, Redbot, the administrators, and moderators of Redguides.com would like to present you with your newest Moderator

CADE!!!

give him hell guys...he deserves it! :D

oh, Cade...i'd like my coffee percolated, not brewed...and i'll have a bit of cream and two lumps of sugar please :)

oh yeah...almost forgot...Cade will be working with Soultaker in the Everquest forums, as well as helping me out in the free access forum with EQ submission denials.

Creed said:
oh yeah...almost forgot...Cade will be working with Soultaker in the Everquest forums, as well as helping me out in the free access forum with EQ submission denials.
LMAO! Grats Cade!

Why do you think it will take 2 weeks....hehe
BTW TP Are you a big Spader fan...or maybe Murphy Brown... or Shatner...
personally Spader's hot little assistant makes me think really naughty things...

Gratz Cade

Thank you everyone...exept maybe TheZ, I'm not quite sure on that one.

Oh, and TP, don't worry about the ban stick...you know I love you...

cooltext11158536.png

:rolleyes:...i don't think the ban stick is gonna be enough for MDARG....we may need to uproot the entire tree for him...

someoneorsomething said:
Gratz cade (now if you would post on the celebrity quote game on the create a pet site you would be god :P)

Done.

*Cade takes his place on his throne*

*Creed shoves Cade of Red's throne, slaps someoneorsomething for suggesting it to Cade...then carefully looks around the throneroom before hopping up into the great seat himself*

Welcome Redguides Newest Moderator!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back