• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

was wondering about Vxed Macro (1 Viewer)

golem

RedCents
Is it still possible to do these without warp working...guess i am wondering if its possible to get to kite location without warping to it or clearing to it? Ive never been there and have always wanted to try one of the macs out for it?
Thanks in advance for any incite.

Nope, the location is at the very north (center) of the map. You would have to solo through 90% of the zone. If you want to go for it though, good luck =) There are other zones you can circle kite in, it doesn't have to be Vxed. HoH has a macro thats popular, and I used to use the forgotten halls long ago.

aye thanks for the info ive used both of them and with minor mods for me they work awesome...but ive read of the best xp in your life was at vxed...guess ill just have to wait and see about a working warp:(

You can do an alternate thing to get to the spot.

Run like hell, when you want to lose agro make a hotkey with this command

Rich (BB code):
/keypress instant_camp

Then make sure you hit your instant camp hotkey at a point where it will be afe to log back in. Log back in, run again, rinse, repeat till you are at the camp.

I would run my bard up there without any warp. Simply make sure you have the mq2doors plugin toggle all doors open and then run up the highest edge of the walls and can get throuhg most all the zone. You will need fade though to drop aggro. Only Hynids and Ukun seeinvis iirc.

everdead said:
I would run my bard up there without any warp. Simply make sure you have the mq2doors plugin toggle all doors open and then run up the highest edge of the walls and can get throuhg most all the zone. You will need fade though to drop aggro. Only Hynids and Ukun seeinvis iirc.

Does MQ2doors work still .... or is that a hack?

Didnt sony change the pathing of the mobs in vexed in that area so they are unsoloable?

its fairly easy to get to the spot with fade and selos on use to do it myself dont even worry about the doors just fade agro once u hit them if needed.

was wondering about Vxed Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back