• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Warping (1 Viewer)

Mumpz

RedCents
Curious. A friend of mine told me that SOE has made it so they can track warping and some other mq2 features easier since the last patch, is this true?

Sorry for the Inconvenience,
Mumpz.

People say that every patch and if you look here, we don't have Warp on RG yet due the packet obsifcation (or however the hell you spell it) not being completely figured out. This has been since last May.

The reason is they are still using mlptsc, and as such there is a very good possibility that eqgame.exe is putting in a flag. Because of this we are trying to get a workaround for the obfuscation so we can send warp packets directly. Via this method there will not be any possible flags added.

The reason is they are still using mlptsc, and as such there is a very good possibility that eqgame.exe is putting in a flag. Because of this we are trying to get a workaround for the obfuscation so we can send warp packets directly. Via this method there will not be any possible flags added.

Which is why my subscription lies here and not there. ;)

siddin said:

I had recently canceled my yearly subscription to Redguides, however, this piece of infomation may have changed my mind. I erroneously attributed Redguides inability to provide active hacks to lack of coding knowledge :o .

siddin said:
Not quite correct. MMO has a safe (as safe as warping can be), working warp plugin. When SOE implemented the big changes back in April, those guys were able to figure out a way around them. I enjoy both sites, and there are a great bunch of folks at both. :)

Mateo

Mateo47 said:
Not quite correct. MMO has a safe (as safe as warping can be), working warp plugin. When SOE implemented the big changes back in April, those guys were able to figure out a way around them. I enjoy both sites, and there are a great bunch of folks at both. :)

Mateo
They do use mlptsc, dissassemble mmowarp and look at it closely.

If you all really want a warp badly enough to use it, i can put one out without a problem. Personally I just don't trust it all that much.

Warping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back