• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Warping... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
I have this newb friend who has been warping since they "broke" warp. He has yet to get even a suspension or warning. Hes careless in the fact he will warp everywhere providing there is no GM on or there is no one in the zone that isnt already a user.

Now I have a dumb question... Is he and his buddy just insanely lucky or are they only watching for Certain things? I dont want to give the zones away just in case its a select few zones that are under high watch. (ie. Relic due to dragons being monk killed and Porthio, Anguish, etc)

You mostly get banned buy getting /petitioned or doing something extremly unfair (Gking etc etc). Gms dont usually look for warpers / afk'ers unless they are PMsing. Its if someone sees you and /petitions you, then ur fucked

very few zones have a auto suspend detection in them. That might of been just the progression server. I opened 3 new accounds for that server to fool around. It all really depends on the server really. I hear stories on some servers of people literally getting away with everything. While on other servers you pretty much are watch dogged. So he probably has a mix of luck due to the server he is on.

From what i've been reading about how they are detecting if some one is warping or not is by client side and a few server side checks, and if that is true then it really doesn't matter what zone, what server, it's just a matter of if you do it enough to get on their radar.

Depending on how or where he got his compile the warp plugin might have had "fixes" built into it. I know some sites are offering "fixed" warp plugins... your friend might be using a compile from there.

Warping...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back