• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Warping (1 Viewer)

leemanz28

RedCents
anyone working on anything for the new servers. as far as piggy zone fixs.ore is there any way you can stop it from sending you to sever screen when it can not find the zone.just like a can not find path to zone stopping piggy zone message in place of kicking you to sever screen

You go to server select screen because there is know PoK on the new servers. A new Piggyzone.ini will have to be created to make this work on The combine or The Sleeper.
I can't believe how many people are playing on these servers, there was 200 people in Nek Forest alone last night lol

i think the new servers will fizzle down before too long. It might keep it's core players who truly want to do "from scratch" progression, but I bet alot of people will be coming back once they see how much will be involved in that progression. One of my guilds has gone virtually empty with so many people trying them out.

anyone have/know how to make it so we can port around using /zone with piggy on the progression server? i'd be willing to pitch in some funds to help out with some research =)

Warping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back