• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Warp Question (1 Viewer)

wolfman6801

RedCents
34¢
I was just wondering, is there a problem with fixing this plugin? or is there a fix for this and it is being held back because of the high risk of being detected? I really miss this plugin, :( not that I used it often but I did like to use it occasionally. I am the type of player that plays 20 hours a day for 4-5 days then takes a break for two weeks. I am a player that hasn't played in a group in over a year now. I don't even have any friends in the game. I like it this way :D

Is it being held back? No, it's people giving up thier own free time to help fix it. If you want a copy of it right now sure i'll give it to ya but I give or take a few hours you will get banned for using it.

But really why don't you even try and read recent post, or compile posting of the reason WHY IT IS NOT INCLUDED.

On the Compile post at the very top

Notes v10.0
--I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU NOT USE ANY OF THE PLUGINS THAT INVOLVE WARPING or WARPING PACKETS
--Dangerous plugins are not being included in this zip. There *are* some active hacks, but nothing should be dangerous to your account's integrity. That said: after every patch, there is danger of new detection methods being implemented. Use MQ2 with caution!
--Updated to use MQ2-2006516.zip.

yes I did read that, I saw that the piggyzone and warp plugins were in the compile but giving a error when compiling. I was just curious. but now that I read and reread the forum, I appologise. I just miss using this plugin. I was thinking maybe they were just having trouble updating this because of the ever changing patches to the eqgame file. I don't have a problem taking a chance with anything getting me banned. I have many accounts all on different ips. I do appreciate you input.

wolfman6801 said:
I don't have a problem taking a chance with anything getting me banned. I have many accounts all on different ips. I do appreciate you input.
When he says "I would highly recommend" he really means dont, at all, unless you are one of the few whos working on the fix. And as it stands it's not a case of if you will be banned for using warp etc, but when.

We all miss the cool plugins.. Hell I've pretty much retired from EQ again because it's just no fun to have to do things the old fashioned way, but it's likely to be a long haul before a work around is safe, if ever.

Well there is one good thing about this... we're looking for non-warp related exploits for the first time in a very long time. I think TP's stack to 5 million and MQ2Rezzy were the latest non-warp related plugins. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm willing to bet even MQ2InstanceKill was to make it easier for GhostKillers to end their instances because they finished them so quick that doing it by hand became a burden.

And this huge break from GhostKilling will be great in the end, people have this time without it to realize what happens when they exploit so openly that Sony has to nerf our shit.

Warp Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back