• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Warp Macro <Noob> (1 Viewer)

alright lets get you informed try and follow this best you can warping is not a macro it is a plugin macros are things used to have your character do things while your afk aka .mac file but a plugin is something that allows you to do a function within MQ2 aka a .dll file i believe MQ2RWarp is in there if not just wait for theZ to release his compile once you get ingame tho just type /plugin MQ2RWarp i hope i helped you out if so gimme a red cent with the little red R under my name also will be glad to answer ne more questions you have

k ive looked at current precompiles and your going to have to wait till some1 realeases one with RWarp plugin im sorry to inform you but it shouldnt be long hoped i helped feel free to ask away

greggus said:
where would they be posting this precompiled RWarp plugin, i mean which part of the forum?? do you use these or do you compile your own ?
EQ1 Strategies & Cheats is where it will be posted soon as theZ or some1 else gets a working compile with RWarp up

greggus said:
Also, for the Docrack.dll plugin, how would i enable the effects? since i seem to /plugin Mq2docrack.dll .. that works, but when i go inside water i still have my air tank popup which means im not having EB effect
/docrack list then /docrack cracknamehere on

nice.. the command worked but ive been getting spammed by the following so i cant really see anything on the MQ2 window..
No such 'character' member 'Bound'
I guess i can wait till hard fixes that or tells me how to fix it. thanks again bro will give u a red coin again when im able to

well it looks like he was pointing to mine.

My vanilla should actually be changed but i cant change the title but in the post somewhere i did note that i took out all of the speedbumps to stop warping/no auth and no timestamp.

Warp Macro <Noob>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back