• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Warp.M ? (1 Viewer)

Hoecus

RedCents
91¢
My MQ2 worked fine until I used that little charm macro and now it doesn't work. Now it is saying I need a file called "Warp.m". I re-installed everything after trying to repair the problem, I even went back to an older version.

Any thoughts?

Hoecus

My MQ2 worked fine until I used that little charm macro and now it doesn't work. Now it is saying I need a file called "Warp.m". I re-installed everything after trying to repair the problem, I even went back to an older version.

Any thoughts?

Hoecus

What is saying this and where? Older versions won't work.

It was working fine and then I logged in the next day and it wouldn't work. It does it only when I start Dizzy mac. As soon as I pewss my hotkey to start the mac it says it and runs my char straight but stll initiates twist. Works fine on the other coumputer so I copied that version and extracted it like normal and it still does it.

Hoecus

Warp.M ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back