• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Warp detection? (1 Viewer)

jmustful

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Has anyone been able to verify this yet?

I was camped in HOH for weeks and this morning something odd happened. I did /who all GM like I always do and warped to my safe spot in camp, I check every now and again by hitting / to see who is in zone, shortly after that I see someone sitting in the room and then went invis. I immediately /unload plugins run around like a silly bard till they all killed me and came back to recover corpse by invising in.

After looting my corpse, I hit selo then invis'd and on my way out I saw the person in the hallway. I stop and asked if they were a cleric (wink wink), they said do I look like a cleric, I said well kind of hehe, then I said well I died enough for the day the camp is all yours. The toon was a 67 enchanter (/docrack noanon on). I sat in zone for about 2 minutes and the person was logged off.

Okay I could be paranoid and the person could have been camped there and just appeared, but I've been camping that room for a week and noone has been there. And it did seem like they were observing me.

Also I haven't seen a GM in days. Is it possible that they added /noseeGM to update or have used other toons with GM abilities?

No patches have been added for awhile. Today is the first day to check to see if /warp detection has been added with patch (patch is today as far as I know). We shall see. Will be a few days before I even attempt to use any plugins or macros to make sure mq2 has been debugged with new patch.

I did upload the new eqmain last night and they were putting server down for service this morning. Well if I get banned first, I'll come back and let you know details. I guess I can always run ebay for fun and profit off my computer. lmao

Warp detection?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back