• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Warning! Possibly tougher acct transfer requirements! (1 Viewer)

Just had a friend of mine just buy 2 accounts over the weekend and character transfer them to his own account without issue.

Raz doesn't use CC to activate his purchased accounts just saying for future references you take complete control of his toons once sold , BUT doesn't do the TLP , just a thought maybe get an account that only was paid with krono

Raz doesn't use CC to activate his purchased accounts just saying for future references you take complete control of his toons once sold , BUT doesn't do the TLP , just a thought maybe get an account that only was paid with krono

yeah, Clean means no Credit card ever used, no email ever verified and no zip code ever entered! That's how I roll!

You used to be able to look at your past purchases on the account and see the last 4 of every card ever used. I don't know if you can still do that or not though.

Discussion - Warning! Possibly tougher acct transfer requirements!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back