• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

[Warcry] Tamat interviews Curt Schilling! (1 Viewer)

DoNotReply

System messages. Not a monitored account.
RedCents
522,943¢
In a very recent interview, I had the honor of talking with one of the worlds greatest pitchers. Curt Schilling of the Boston Red Sox who has for years been an active EverQuest player. Today he shares his experiences in EverQuest II, right here at WarCry!

Tamat - What are you most looking forward too in the first expansion? What would you like to see implemented in the game in the near future?

Curt - First off more levels, the 10 they are implementing I am praying they are deep. That you get more per level ability and spell wise.I'd love to see races begin to get more race driven resist ability now. I'd also like to see level 51+ spells and abilities become VERY class specific, and see the classes begin to branch FAR apart in their abilities. I think SOE has done a fantastic job to this point but I want more specialization.

http://eq2.warcry.com/scripts/news/view_news.phtml?site=68&id=46161

[Warcry] Tamat interviews Curt Schilling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back