• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

[Warcry] Moorgard Appologizes For Froglok Issues (1 Viewer)

DoNotReply

System messages. Not a monitored account.
RedCents
468,323¢
Over the last few days the community has been up in arms about being "lied to about Frogloks". In case you don't know what's been going on, it was announced the other day that in Live Update 8 we will finally see Frokloks being unlockable. Players have been upset that they've been mislead since launch that Frogloks were in fact unlockable. Moorgard's comments and appology:

I absolutely agree that we should have said something sooner. I wish that I could have, because it was clear what the reaction would be. For those who feel hurt or misled, I sincerely apologize.

I had no desire to deceive anyone, though I acknowledge that the few comments I have made on this subject are ambiguous at best and could be interpreted multiple ways. Had I wanted to invent a coverup, it would have been simple enough to make up some excuse about how nobody had found the quest yet and so we decided to redo it.

But I'd rather have you know the truth, even if it causes people to call me a liar in the process. My job isn't all trips to France and having drinks at FanFaire; it's taking the heat for unfortunate decisions and accepting my part in that. So again, let me say that I wish this had been handled better and I'm sorry for any hurt feelings that have arisen.
I think we should give Moorgard a lot of credit here for doing what was right and making this straight!

http://eq2.warcry.com/scripts/news/view_news.phtml?site=68&id=44671

[Warcry] Moorgard Appologizes For Froglok Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Back