• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

[Warcry] higby Thanks Players For Their Plague Event Feedback (1 Viewer)

DoNotReply

System messages. Not a monitored account.
RedCents
506,843¢
higby, the design supervisor for the live events team stopped by the Event's Forum to thank the players for their recent feedback on the plague event. From higby:
Greetings!

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Matthew Higby and I'm the design supervisor for the "Live Event" team.

My goal with "Live Events" is to bring more dynamic, compelling, and ultimately fun content to the world.

The single best way for me to know where our successes and failures are is through you all...

I've been reading all the threads regarding the plague event over the weekend, and want to sincerely thank everyone for their feedback regarding the event. Everyone's feedback--whether it be positive or negative--is extremely valuable to my team and helps us determine what we need to be doing to make your gaming experience as rich and interesting as possible. I want to ask that everyone be as tolerant of each other's opinions and feedback on these events as possible, and I also want to continue to encourage both negative and positive feedback given in a constructive manner.

Live Event content is volatile, not everyone gets a chance to take part in everything, and some events may not cater to your character or appeal to you as a player, this can all contribute to a feeling that the events are "not for you". Our goal is to try to create content for everyone; if this event isn't the one for you, hopefully the next one will be.

As for the Plague...The spreading may be waning over the next couple days, but don't get too comfortable, stock up on supplies, and be ready... just in case!

Thank you all,
-
mh

http://eq2.warcry.com/scripts/news/view_news.phtml?site=68&id=44505

[Warcry] higby Thanks Players For Their Plague Event Feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back