• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

[Warcry] Frogloks?!? Not yet. (1 Viewer)

DoNotReply

System messages. Not a monitored account.
RedCents
523,803¢
Hello everyone,

I saw that some questions have come up regarding Live Events and I wanted step in and let you guys know what was going on with the Frogloks this month.

1. The update that just went out today included the new Froglok animations, not the rest of the data related to the upcoming quest and live event.

2. The quest to unlock Frogloks is a major event that the team has been working diligently on completing and testing. This event will happen later in the month, and you will see some very big announcements when the event goes Live.

I can see by your posts that some of the NPCs that give out the event quest were released prematurely, and I apologize for that mistake. The event to release the Frogloks cannot be completed at this time, and these NPCs will be deactivated until we announce the release of the event later on this month.

I want to say that I am sorry for the additional confusion this has caused everyone. When the event is about to go live, we will make sure to announce it clearly so that everyone is aware of it and can participate in freeing the noble children of Marr.

Thank you again for your patience.

http://eq2.warcry.com/scripts/news/view_news.phtml?site=68&id=45266

[Warcry] Frogloks?!? Not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back