• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Warcraft's content, old and new (1 Viewer)

Shiminee

RedCents
Now that TBC has come out I wonder how many, if any are going to grind reputation in the original. How many are going to visit LBRS over and over to get those damned boots that Mother Smoulderweb never drops! Blizzard has just made a lot of the content in their original game obsolete.

I, for one, have no interest in ever going to Blackrock Spire or EPL whether on my main or a new character (40 man raids to Naxx, forget it). If you are fairly new PVP rewards in the original have made it so you can be competitive in TBC and you don't need the purples, go with the blues and save your honor for a fast mount if you don't have one.

I grinded batttlegrounds to get that mageblade and now that I have it I was awarded a staff almost as good in one of the early TBC quests (took about 30 minutes to do). Same goes for rings and trinkets. The armor is not quite as good as mine, but the greens are getting close.

It will be interesting if Blizzard adds new content to the original or lets it die.

Thing is though thats why the dungeons have the 2 settings now, you run them above lvl 65 on heroic and they are supposed to drop very good items...

I haven't seen any on Greymane yet, not enough to come back and do it...

SandLOL said:
No heroic setting on any pre-TBC dungeons.

Yes there is, we took and ass whooping trying UBRS on a 10man, didn't last 5min.

The group leader is the only one who can change the settings.

Warcraft's content, old and new

Users who are viewing this thread

Back