• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Want to buy an account, wheres the reliable, trustworthy sites? (1 Viewer)

Monkpowah

RedCents
I want a high level cleric or tank account. I know about playerauctions and gamepal, but few accounts are ever sold for my server fennin ro. Need a few more sites so i can cast my net further. Thanks in advance!
Peace

PlayerAuctions is the site I go to. PlayerServices probably had about 10 clerics in the past half year with almost max aa's and no gear. Still, it's easy to build a cleric with all heal aa's

I cannot find playerservices in google, at least not any links related to eq. Mind giving a link? In a PM if its not allowed here(dunno). Thanks =)
Peace

www.vgauction.com - Ebay also has accounts, just search EverQuest 75, there are several clerics up atm. Find an account that you can confirm the original information is provided, and you won't need to have it on Fennin, you'll be able to move it there from another server.

i cant do ebay,my ebay account suspended for selling an old account. =( I guess i could ask them to unban it, whats there current policy on account selling?
Peace

I seem to remember eBay has recently put their foot down on account selling. So eBay is probably not a good place anymore to buy game accounts as the seller's likely to get suspended and buyer warned, and no protection from Paypal if the party continues.

I don't trust Playerauctions anymore either. Shoot me a PM Monkpowah, I might have something for you, and on your server.

Want to buy an account, wheres the reliable, trustworthy sites?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back