• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Want my Sabotage Mission Mac? (FullAuto) (1 Viewer)

Nope, I dont want to see anyone out there doing this fully automated.

If someone cant do it with Armys mac and instructions.
then he should not do such cheats at all.

Respect on your effort tho to actually have done a fully auto version.

My mac does the following real basic but duh .

Does a general GM check
Grabs task from Calisar
Enters you with sintal
Another General GM check
Cast DA/Harmshield
Warp and feed the altars the stones
Warp to Sintal
/Fade after being at him for one second
Hail him after zone, Open chest, Loot anything thats there
Leave
Move you away from Calisar
Issue a system beep once moved alil away (not far but just so you not on top of him)
Wait 30 minutes, remove everyone from task in group, Wait another 13 mins, Reget task and do it all over again.

Has real basic logic to end mac if you die, but I run it for hours without a single death and I get one of each loot over time. The beep and 30m Delay is to give you time to bank any loot dupes you may have and let you head in to loot again to make sure a wand or such doesn't rot cause of lore rule

I just wrote it hoping to guarentee myself a wand every night I went to bed, I average a million plat a day

Edit: The way the poll is going now, I think I will respect some wishes and not release, but on the plus side you have everything my mac does. And really its just borrowed code from all over.

2 or 3 GM's patrolled Undershore regularly this weekend on my server and smote a few people who were hacking this mission. I was farming it legitimately with a high-end bard. After getting a mission and zoning in, a GM popped in to watch me complete it. After finishing, hailing and looting my chest he uncloaked and chatted with me. Scared the be-jesus out of me, but he commented that it was interesting to actually find somone beating it 'legit'. There was a stink about a lot of people (from the highest raiding guild to random 65-70 lowbies) who got banned/suspended.

Use it at your own risk heh. Full automation is cool and all, but this mission is being watched. Not sure how long they'll keep the bulldog shit going though ... sony tends to lose its crackdown steam pretty quickly these days.

Want my Sabotage Mission Mac? (FullAuto)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back