• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Wanna try WoW? (WoW EMU server) (1 Viewer)

decker

RedCents
452¢
RedGuides EMU WoW server is up.

You need to do following:

1.) your WoW client updated to 2.0.10 (current patch)
2.) Download: Realmlist.wtf
3.) Unrar the downloaded file
4.) Replace the realmlist.wtf file in the root of your WoW folder (c:/Programs/World of Warcraft/ ) if you do this please keep a copy of the real realmlist.wtf for getting on Blizzs server again. You can also copy your entire wow folder and put it there (c:/Programs/WoWEmu/ )
5.) Go registre on this website: http://rg.sources.dk
6.) Play and have fun

Default commands (triggered chat: .[command]
Rich (BB code):
.commands (will show you what you can do)
.revive (ress your target if no target yourself)
.dismount (guess)
.gmlist (shows gms)
.save (saves your char)
.levelup # (level # levels)
.additem # (wow.allakhazam.com number, found in the items URL)
.additemset (wow.allakhazam.com itemset number)
.maxskill (gives you the max skill for your level
.money # (# = the number of copper you want)

Im working on getting the teleporter to work but atm its not working.

Hope you like this and please remember that this is a working progress and we will be taking down the server sometimes for updates and bug repairs.

Please fell free to ask questions here about anything about the ingame content ect.

Also new:
A TeamSpeak Server is now being hosted. Its found at this address:
IP: 80.164.33.71

you still need to go buy the software or is there a downloadable for the emu?
Figure if I'm going to try it, should I spend the money to try :)

This will have game play just like the actuall WoW game? i'd love to give the ol game a shot myself. do you need the newest expansion for this also? thanks in advance.

Now I am not trying to say anything bad about this but I just fail to see the point. I log into this server, I can set what weapons I have, I can set what lvl I have and can set what money I have (or something like that) then if it is like the EQ servers I have heard about I have to type in something to spawn a monster. I just fail to see the enjoyment. I mean i guess it would be nice to see what some of the high end weapons do....but....well I just don't know.

This is from 03-30-2007 ATM im moving might bring it back up later but as for now its closed sorry...

-decker

decker said:
This is from 03-30-2007 ATM im moving might bring it back up later but as for now its closed sorry...

-decker

Not to blame you, cause you gotta do what you gotta do, but that is the exact reason I never play on emu servers anymore. We should get some servers running and have RG sponsor them, to ensure they stay up, then I bet more people would play on them.

Wanna try WoW? (WoW EMU server)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back