• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabulous - wait... who's got wrath beta? (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
maybe it could be better phrased as WHO DOESN'T, and having myself excluded from that group instead. LOLOLOLL SUCKAS

(p.s. i will be giving it the full treatment rest assured, so tell me what you want to see or don't want to see, and expect a flood of crap when i get it up and running)

p.s. LOLOLOLO SUCKAS

Balls :(

Anyways, all I really care about hearing is how the instances play. Try to focus a little bit on how the change of speed and time in an instance is. Blizz said they are reducing it to an hour so...I'm just really curious to see how that plays out.

MUAHAHHAHAHHAH.jpg

MUAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

(sorry)

FFS i have 2 accounts and sighed them both and didnt get a INvite !! SHit GIEF TEH INVITE!!!
How much $ do you whant ? 150 ? 200 ?

i sold my original closed beta account for 500 two weeks before the game went live :/

and this wasn't the opt in crap, i got the golden ticket friend of a friend that works at blizz. my old roommate knows someone there. i wonder if my account is still possible to be selected, since this wasn't given to that account? if it does, we'll do some contest here, but i won't hold my breath :(

Well.. my gardeners-sons-first wifes-brothers-ex-girlfriends-babys daddy is the friend of a friend of someone that might work at Blizz too..

Fabulous - wait... who's got wrath beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back