• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Toast - Waffles or Pancakes. (1 Viewer)

isobelle

RedCents
51¢
Waffles are too dense, serve as an entire meal unto themselves, and make me want to lay back down. Pancakes are light and fluffy, and are delicious with eggs and bacon on the side.

Both go nice with syrup and butter.

In Japan, both waffles and pancakes are seen as "candy" of sorts, are sold individually wrapped, consumed at room temperature with no topping of any sort, and this makes me a little bit crazy.

Fucking Japanese, GAWD I SWEAR SOMETIMES....

(ten ten ten!!!!!)

:mad:

p.s. I used the 'Toast' thread prefix. OH, THE IRONY!

That's odd usually the pancakes I have had are more dense than waffles. Either makes a tasty snack though IMO. I dunno about eating them out of a package at room temperature though. I think the Japanese are clazy.

Toast - Waffles or Pancakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back