• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

vxed macro (1 Viewer)

maggie

RedCents
has anyone tried running vxed macro for bard yet? i cant seem to get it to work properly now...any info...thanks

Actually, this sort of post goes in the garbage.

If you don't tell us what's wrong, we can't help you. It's that simple. You really can't expect us to be mind readers.

Calm down people it was just a statment about the Vxed mac. LOL

Yes the Vxed mac seams to be busted atm. When you start the mac in the GL it will take you to Nederia's then stops. If you start it again in Nederia's it will take you to Natimbi and stops. So on and so on. I seams to stop the mac every time you zone.

Once you are in Vxed it runs like normal I think. But on a side note it seams to me that Sony screwed with the pathing or something of the mobs in Vxed. I am getting hit more then I ever did before and am haveing harder time getting the kite going. This could be just me . I will see as time goes on.

Thanks for all the great work that is done on this site, and to all the great ppl who put the time into helping us all.

other macros seem to have the same issue. I saw some code to correct it, or so im told, but im not sure if its just a single line or part of an if statement in a loop.
heres the code to detect if your done zoneing. Your ingame state is one of the last things updated while zoneing so it will be changed when mq is able to interact with eq.
Rich (BB code):
/delay 60s ${MacroQuest.GameState.Equal[INGAME]}

vxed macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back