• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Vxed kiters out there... question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
ok was wondering how much exp and how many aas u gain from one, six hour run in vxed solo and then with say 1 other toon leaching, and with 6 toons leaching. i know it depends on how fast u kill and such but am running a bard with rathe drum (3.4mod) and all aas (ceped stat and tradeskills)

I have a 67 bard with 150 aa's (def max cept for OOW), die in Vxed usually about once every 2 -3 hours. This is without any modifications made to succor me & mend when I get whacked, deaths also could be attributed to lag because I run a torrent whore on my network as well. Kills with 3.0 drum average about 4-5 minutes but time could be reduced by altering my song arrangement and not belting out the chorus of marr, however, my death per hour rate would increase (unless I figure out a way to remove that damn statue in the room to provide more kite area).

I figure I average about 1 aa per 70 min (death times inc), in FH average is about 1aa per 80-85 min (not bad if you are looting too, about 800-1000p per aa and adds only 5-10 seconds per kill), HOH aa exp has been 1 aa per 75-80 min, repop time in there kills the additional exp unless you occupy more than 1 room. Not sure of aa's with a group because my hermit bard does not like other people.

Sorry for the incoherant babble, at work and that has pretty much sucked all the life out of me.

im a 70 bard with mainly time/qvic/oow armor with just 890aas i dont die ever using the vxed macro. i tend to get about 8/9 aas per 6hours in vxed solo but like 4/5 with some one else in grp am tending to just do 12hour stints atm, going for max aa now once the new expan out plan to have all of them done by 1 month of it being out.

think fire is def better exp in a fast pulling grp... no marcos for that tho (well there is one i knwo of but i dont have... that auto pulls C2)

guess vxed is were its at tho for hands free killing still

When with say 1 other toon leaching, and with 6 toons leaching
Well if you have 6 toons leaching + bard you'd have to have a raid so my guess would be exp is pretty bad :p

I don't know how much I get in a 6 hour run, I've never really bothered to calculate it exactly... just wanted to add that my bard only has 5.3khp and maxed defense aas, pretty much oldschool raid or buyable gear, and except in cases when my ping gets up above 800 I very, very rarely die. If I bothered to update my /docrack nostun and turn it on, I'd bet that I never would. I don't run the macro on this site though the circle location is the same, but there are a few minor differences that make mine run smoother.

but there are a few minor differences that make mine run smoother.

do tell 8-)

I i have 3 toons i am pling ... once they hit 62.. i will get them some basic AA's and then its off to vxed

the 69 and 66 bard i am using to pl work good.. the 66 needs more gear.. but not a bad toon

8-) so spill the beans.. post the code!!

Last edited:
cbsro said:
I don't run the macro on this site though the circle location is the same, but there are a few minor differences that make mine run smoother.

Well, stop teasing us!!!! I'm with Army and Let on this one!

I've answered this before... the one I run is a modified version of something in MQ2s VIP forums so I will not post it. Furthermore it has a lot of hardcoded stuff specific to me (alts to invite, part of the res code, etc) that I don't feel like removing or parametrizing to post. Like I said as well the improvements to the kiting itself are minor... twist healing only when I need it, disc deftdance if health too low, swap lute when below a certain health, etc. Not hard at all to code with a little effort, in fact most of those have probably been posted here already.

Vxed kiters out there... question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back