• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - VV - Swarm pull mode? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,957¢
So...had this crazy idea...and i'm sure someone else has probably already had it or maybe even built it (if not and someone does you rock...). Is there a way to create conditions on let's say very vanilla kiss assist pullertank mode (or even in CWTN plugins) so the War/Sk/Berzerker/Bard kill go grab at least "X" count of whatever before they run back to the team. As much as I love pulling in groups/raids ... gets tedious after a while. It'd be nice to have a puller or pullertank mode for swarms for the enchanters to entertains us with...but more realistically to speedup trash kills.

Also...probably cool thing to have for SK's that like to swarm kill/farm

Thoughts?

So...had this crazy idea...and i'm sure someone else has probably already had it or maybe even built it (if not and someone does you rock...). Is there a way to create conditions on let's say very vanilla kiss assist pullertank mode (or even in CWTN plugins) so the War/Sk/Berzerker/Bard kill go grab at least "X" count of whatever before they run back to the team. As much as I love pulling in raids ... gets tedious after a while. It'd be nice to have a puller or pullertank mode for swarms.

Thoughts?
cwtn plugins will not have something like this, no

but you could have some function that finds the closes mob, grabs it if it is a valid mob, then check for the 2nd closest mob, grab that, and etc, you could compare it against your xtarget count - but you would likely need to grab and store a list of available mobs, then go through each of them to check if they match your pull parameters, and then run one to the other to the other.

If i ever want to grab a bunch of mobs, i just run past some stuff, tag one and hit my "/shd gotocamp" button and let the mob i tagged social while my dude runs back to camp

I'm not sure this would be worth your time :p

cwtn plugins will not have something like this, no

but you could have some function that finds the closes mob, grabs it if it is a valid mob, then check for the 2nd closest mob, grab that, and etc, you could compare it against your xtarget count

I'm not sure this would be worth your time :p
I mean I can think of a few uses for it. Farming, SK swarming, raid trash killing, etc...if anyone has the programming know how I think it's worth looking into it. Definetely could make MQ2Bard (Come on...beta time already!) and even MQ2Eskay uber...food for thought.

kissassist does have a chain pull mode - so you could utilize something like that - its still going to bring 1 mob to camp, but you could set a very high % to pull another mob at like 99

I just tried turning my XTAR1 to "empty target" by right clicking on it and its kind of a controlled chaos lol. Puller keeps thinking it needs to pull since xtar1 slot is empty. give it a shot!

Muleassist has a feature where it will go out and grab a few mobs and bring them back there is a bind for it like /pullmobs 5 10 1000 (brings back 5 level 10 mobs in a radius of 1000 ft) or something, maybe it’s called /multipull, not at computer atm or i could look up the exact command, go ask in the mule assist discord someone there is bound to look it up for u

Question - VV - Swarm pull mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back