• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

VIP Members (1 Viewer)

Same as Siddin, been VIP since before I joined here. Btw, even if 100% of people on this site were VIP (I highly doubt that due to the number of people who just come to download a precomp and never post) It still wouldn't be right to post the plugins from VIP over here, it is against the authors wishes.

Last edited:
I am new to MQ2 in the last few months and yes I just became VIP last week when I found out how to do it. Is well worth the money for the work peps do.

IamBigDaddy said:
I guess the people that are not members are not the type to respond to polls...hehe

Yeah, kinda figured that now, duh. Still, it's interesting to see the numbers, even if the statistics are a bit skew. Also, if it interests even one person to become a VIP member who didn't know about it before, then it was worth while making the post.

For those who don't know, a usual donation to MQ2 VIP is $10. I usually try to redonate each time there is a new patch, which seems fair enough cos that's when the devs have to wake up ;)

VIP Members

Users who are viewing this thread

Back