• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Vindictus (1 Viewer)

S

Spiken

You playing Vindictus? And you miss haveing a undetected bot with features like AP Spend, repair etc..? And have dungeon support for all good exp dungeons and AP?
Then this is the right place for you: www.cheaters-nook.net
We have our own private bot and we always keep our godmode,1hit kill hack updated.

This is some of the features our bot have:

Dungeons supported

Buried Sorrow, Colhen in Flames, Contact, Fight that Must be Won, Hidden, Kobold Chief,
Nightmare at the Ruins, Prepare For CounterAttack, Regrets…Too Late, Shadowed by Darkness,
Shady Forest, Taking Initiative, The Howling Soul, The Weeping Queen, Trampled Plains,
Two Moons, Where The Legend Sleeps, White Tyrants Challenge Bot,Deathrone The White Tyrant

Timeings

GUI to change timeings of everthing

Functions

Number of runs
How many times you should rerun the attack function

* Spend AP points after X runs
* More Dungeon support (releasing more after new content or episodes are out)
* One click button to bind all keys in console,thats needed to run the bot
* Repair your armor after how many runs? (colhen only)

Attacks
2x Standard attacks: Melee and Spear
2x Lann attacks: 3960 Hurricane and Twin Edge
2x Fiona attacks: Amaranth Kick and Butterfly Swing
2x Evie attacks: Hell Quake and Soul Skewer

So stop looking, come to us if you want a good bot, thats up to date always and with good support.

www.cheaters-nook.net we are here for you :)

Thats awesome Spiken, a few of us played this for a while and was a blast but it got very boring by low 20's repeating dungeons over and over plus very little diversity in characters. But this was 6-8 months ago have they added content?

I may come back to play just to check out your leet hacks :)

spiken, got anything to run Rift dungeons?:)

I'm really tired of grind with AAs out. Be great to have some Rift bot that is not detectable by other players.

Yeah, max lvl is 60 now and they have episode 5 out and soon tranformation will come :)
i dont play any more, got bored but i check so my hack works and bot and run it for a day or 2 after some patch, to keep it undetected.
The selling hack goes slow right now, only have 1 customer and he havent reg on forum to get access to stuff, he wanted me to mail all hacks and if any change is.
But will try to make a video of the hack in action so we can get more to buy from us

@meeskino: I dont support Rift anymore sorry, i did before

Vindictus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back