• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Viable new heroic squad strategy? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
408¢
So Im starting a new heroic squad on a different server from my main toons. so no power-levelling. I am grinding the squad to 90 in the grounds, grabbing an occasional upgrade, but nothing planned. I did the 3 TDM intro quests to unlock the item and augment vendors. At 90 I will buy currency in the bazaar and fully equip the tank, and partially equip the others. Then at 105 I will equip them all and hopefully be ready for the next level of content, or grind some AAs.

Is there an easier strategy to be decently geared around 105? I know I can get fear touched and castaway gear, but TDM stuff seems better and not much harder to obtain. I am not very familiar with the next level of expansions, so let me know if there is a better way.

So Im starting a new heroic squad on a different server from my main toons. so no power-levelling. I am grinding the squad to 90 in the grounds, grabbing an occasional upgrade, but nothing planned. I did the 3 TDM intro quests to unlock the item and augment vendors. At 90 I will buy currency in the bazaar and fully equip the tank, and partially equip the others. Then at 105 I will equip them all and hopefully be ready for the next level of content, or grind some AAs.

Is there an easier strategy to be decently geared around 105? I know I can get fear touched and castaway gear, but TDM stuff seems better and not much harder to obtain. I am not very familiar with the next level of expansions, so let me know if there is a better way.
i would suck it up until 106, then get some conflagrant pieces for your tank, and then suck it up if you can until 110 and get ToV T1 stuff for everyone (and fill in jewelry gaps with conflag pieces)

Personally I liked Marks of Valor from all the COTF HA's. If those are paid accounts then there is a lot of prestige goodies from the merchants in TWK you can scoop up. And even some non prestige augs too. (75 - 100) or Latent drops or buy (100)

Plus you can gear out your merc there

Then I went on to Shards Landing (92-95 ish fear touched) and other stuff that drops a LOT off named. And good exp doing the quests in that zone.

And then I topped them off with conflag out of the baz.

Snowbound after 110. Again from baz cause my rng has broken dice lol

It would really help in the over all scheme of things if your group can start doing any and all mercenary quests starting in COTF.

Discussion - Viable new heroic squad strategy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back