• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Veteran AA's (1 Viewer)

EvenLessSpam

RedCents
81¢
I remember I heard something about, it being possible to get all Veteran AA's by signing up on Legends server, staying there for a month, then going back. I know that this was nerfed.

Another way, a while back, was to buy a certain type of gamecard or something, which included 1 or 2 years (can't remember exact amount) Veteran entitlement, however, this was also removed and was a one-time offer (or so a GM told me).

Okay, history is over. Does anyone know of a way to gain Veteran AA's beyond your normal years? Any "game card" or "expansion" or whatever that can be bough?

None that I know of. At one point they had some deal if you buy any subscription during like a month period of time u get the full term of whatever you bought ahead of time instead of waiting for your acct to hit the date.

they left the vet aa's on your character when they planned on closing the server. I've got 2 accounts with 33.8 years of entitlement on them.
Alot of times you can buy an account pretty cheap with a the vet aa's on them. I just saw one on PA the other day for 40 dollars.

I've heard that if you sign up for the guide program for a month they give you all the vet aa's and then quit you keep veteran AA's on your guide account. Unconfirmed rumor though.

Veteran AA's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back