• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Very Important!!!! (1 Viewer)

clrplr

RedCents
i went into the chat on EQ at server select screen and someone said to the GM to come to redguides and they were giving them all kinds of info!!! the GM said they'd check into it but hopefully the GMs are very lazy, like normal :rolleyes:

Last edited:
this site won't go down....there is nothing they can do to this site...it isn't breaking any laws...

Willy...YOU don't care, you play WoW. The more GMs complain, the more patches, the more patches, the more MQ downtime

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck Off This Forum Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am curious though, are you a legit player or just someone that is not satisfied with the stuff we have here?

theres nothing Gm's can reallydo except ban the AH and loot anyways i doubt a gm would wanna waste 5$ on us

MQ is just like EQ Windows or any other freeware, the GM's can keep trying to patch and block it, but they can't get rid of it no matter what they do. And I'm sure in a way they appreciate it, because the more people they ban, the more money they make when those same people buy the game again.

If GMs wanted to they could throw efforts that would completely cripple mq

TBH all that GM's can do is read here, notice that people farm in this way or they exploit in that way and then add it to a "to do list" for the devs by which time the exploit or farming technique will be milked anyway.

Plus a lot of the posts here aren't exploits anyway, they're legitimate money makers and were built into the game code to function exactly as they do. Check out the Golden Pearls thread as an example.

Blizz are FAR more likely to go after forums and/or sites who host 3rd party software specifically built to hack the game, teleport, float etc as they're in complete breach of the UAP's.

Very Important!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back