• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Vent or TS (1 Viewer)

Bump. I have the same question.

I am just getting ready to install one and join in. I used Ventrilo for a bit long ago, but it required a lot of maintenance and I eventually quit repairing it. Hopefully it has improved. I would use whichever one requires less-frequent jacking-with, even if it wasn't as good otherwise, assuming equal use by other Prexus-folk.

I popped on the ventrilo a few times but almost nobody on it. I been using Ventrilo for about 3 years and have never had a problem with it.

Ventrilo is where people seem to go, there isnt a lot of people who use it yet, mostly because that propagates itself. I am almost always on, although if not at the computer ill be in the quiet channel.

But there are 3 or 4 other active users, and sometimes other people just pop in, but I think that most likely it will continue to be mostly empty until people start to idle in it so other people see people actually on the server hehe.

Vent or TS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back