• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Veeshans Peak ! (1 Viewer)

DW70

RedCents
Ok , im sure this will get nerfed very soon . if you type /zone veeshans , you will visit old veeshans peak , with nerfed drops and old dragons . here are some loots
Blood Orchid Katana :
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: PRIMARY SECONDARY
Charges: Unlimited
Skill: 1H Slashing Atk Delay: 23
DMG: 12 Dmg Bonus: 15
STR: +6 DEX: +6 STA: +6 AGI: +6
Effect: Spirit of Wolf (Must Equip, Casting Time: 8.0) at Level 50
WT: 2.0 Size: MEDIUM
Class: WAR PAL RNG SHD BRD ROG
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 4

Robe of the Azure Sky
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: CHEST
AC: 18
WIS: +20 INT: +20 HP: +85 MANA: +100 ENDUR: +100
SV FIRE: +15 SV DISEASE: +15 SV COLD: +15 SV MAGIC: +15 SV POISON: +15
WT: 0.5 Size: MEDIUM
Class: ALL
Race: ALL except ELF HEF DWF HFL Shroud
Slot 1, Type 7

you can zone in at lvl 1 , there is no recommended or required lvl on items .

bonus : *spawning veeshan

open track window , you will see 1 lvl 62 rancor . kill him and check track , he is a lvl 50 warrior with no loots , just for fun :P

bonus : * using portals to freeport will take you to old freeport
enjoy ~
DW70 is online now Give DW70 a Red Cent, or take one away. Quick reply to this message

Last edited:
They left the old Freeport in the game??

What a bunch of software idiots. Just keep adding code and adding code, never even replacing anything. No wonder they get unexplained things suddenly stop working when they dont expect it.

I went there the other day and got Plate Greaves of Aptitude looked them up and saw it was from an extinct mob. Makes sense now. Didn't know it was the old veeshan.

Plate Greaves of Aptitude Lucy's Entry
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM
Weight: 3.5 Size: LARGE
Slot: LEGS
AC: +22 Str: +4 Dex: +4 Sta: +4 Wis: +4
Fire Resist: +5 Disease Resist: +5 Cold Resist: +5 Magic Resist: +5 Poison Resist: +5
HP: +50 Mana: +50
Classes: Cleric Paladin Shadowknight Bard Warrior
Races: All Races
Slot 1: Type 7

Drops from veeshanspeak 1.0 - A Furious Guardian Wurm (Level: 60)

Best twink pants I've seen so far w/o a level requirement.

i have been here for a while, and have had nothing drop. what did you have them drop from?

A Furious Guardian Wurm is a named with a wurm PH somewhere around the middle if your looking to get those pants. Can't remember exac loc of PH though.

Do you have the key? That could be one reason as to why you are crashing. I kind of doubt it but you never know you can zone in VT without the key so you should be able to here as well.

you dont need a key to zone in if your using piggyzone and rwarp , you can even zone to vexthal w/o key

MQ2NoSummon FTW! I was duoing all mobs in the zone with a 70 shammy and 70 nec. Could have done it with the shammy alone but would have been a little slow. MQ2NoSummon makes life easier when im bot`ing my necro and playing the shammy lol.

Veeshans Peak !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back