• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Value in level 105? (1 Viewer)

redraj

RedCents
571¢
Any playstyle differences gained with the recent expansion? Or is it just more of the same with bigger numbers across the board?

I see the enchanter gains quite a bit of utility damage with the chromatic haze proc/exploit. Does anyone else have new abilities/unique power changes with the expansion?

For those that bought TDS, are you glad you did? mostly for the new zones/raids/ha's or something else?

I kinda think some of the missions are pretty cool with graphics and "watching the story unfold" kind of like when you beat a level in a video game. The giant dinosaurs are cool to kill. The enchanter does get good upgrades DPS wise.

Downside...

Briny spells do not let you go backward like previous. If you click the spell gem (no turning in like motes and cantrips) the only options are the spells or the same briny. I have a bunch of brinys for level 104 but never landed a 101! LOL

Earning marks to buy gear is pretty much nonexistant. That's something I liked in CoTF so I didn't have to fight for named. All the missions are cooler imo but I find I rarely do them.

All the gear is pretty much like every other expac. More of the same. You get a few new AA but nothing you can t live without I guess.

If you dig doing everything in an expansion then I would wait. Lots of fun to be had in RoF and CotF!

Question - Value in level 105?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back