• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Using Door social (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,681¢
I have a "Door" social I use all the time. Since last patch I have noticed some strange behavior on my toons. I don't think this has anything to do with the actual command but more to do with the patch breaking shit. Anyways, what happens is (I will use this as an example) when I go to PoK stone for Tranquility. I get all my toons up onto the pedestal and click my Door button. Everyone goes though ok. The problem starts when they have just zoned into Tranquility and then all but the Driver toon immediately ports back to PoK. Man it just about drives me crazy, and I start calling them all kinds of nasty names. I find the only way to deal with it is to just make them click the stone individually and they stop porting back to PoK. Is it me? Am I doing something wrong?

Here is the social I use:
Doors and PoK Stones
/dgga /multiline ; /doortarget; /click left door

Thanks in advance for any help.

Vrak

Question - Using Door social

Users who are viewing this thread

Back