• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Users who signed up between the 18th and 20th of October or earlier (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,750¢
Pronouns
He/Him
If you are having trouble accessing the forums, reply here and I will get to it as soon as possible.

Our hosts upgraded the server to php5 after giving us a 1 day notice. As you can tell by the title, that screwed up subscriptions and locks out anyone who pays. I'm working as quickly as possible to fix the problems in the script.

Last edited:
Alright, problem fixed. I have given up on letting other people host this site and am now doing it myself. This server should be faster too. Let me know if you notice a difference.

One lingering problem is that anyone who has a subscription from the 18th to the 20th is locked out of the forums - at least until I get to them and fix their account by hand.

If you don't want to wait, please reply here and I will fix it up as soon as I see your reply, or maybe Creed will if he's not changing diapers.

Signed up 6-19-05, says i cant access the forums and that the expiry date was 12-19-05, however it isnt december 19th yet =/. Can you please allow me to view the forums. Oh and all I had was the ability to view the WoW forums, thats all. Thx

Registered pre- the dates given for WoW forums. However bought EQ sub today and cant access forum. Be grateful if you can look into it as soon as possible. Cheers

It looks like uploads of files are messed up for now as well. Anything else?

if you need access back...it'll make it easier/quicker if you tell us what you need access to...

Keltia0, Hi my subscription is paid till 20 December but have no access. Paypal went through days ago. Could you restore me pls
Cheers
Keltia0
(EQ1 forum)

apparently, i am having similar issues, having lost access to the EQ1 forms. Paypal shows that i should have at least until the 7th of december given my last subscription payment.

just a qustion... hw do you kno these ppl really have paid... i mean you check and all but i bet one prsons bound to get into a forum wihtout paying... oh btw creed you need to cahnge ur sig ... "WIlly calls master" should be willy calls ME master.
(srry for hijakin this thrad i'm just bored

My 1year subscribe to WoW forums is ending 20th august 2006, now i get told i am a Stud (however nice that is access would be sweeter) ;)

Need access to the WoW monthy subscription.

Also, where can i cancel the monthy renewal?

Thanks

I had a similar problem - I originally started with a month / month sub, I upgraded to the annual, and was still being charged for the monthly (you guys fixed it for me - thanks, btw!). I started getting the same message here about you need to subscribe thing (The Stud Message - lol). I gave up on that, and just bought a month/month again, and it seems to be working. If you wouldn't mind checking that out as well, as i'd like to cancel my month/month since I did pay for the annual sub :) Thanks!

you need to cancel the month to month yourself...go to paypal and cancel the subscription. Read the FAQ, it tells how to do that...and you're yearly should be good now.

Hey there - Been a regular monthly suscriber since August. My access to EQ1 is restricted and yet my Paypal account has been deducted monthly. Please fix the situation so I can continue to get access to the EQ1 forums. Thanks.

medj

hah, didnt even look at the free forums. I sent about 3-4 emails to redbot since i lost acces. I have paid for both eq1 and eq2 forums. They billed on the 18th and the 20th of November and i can email paypal proof of payment. I no longer play EQ2 so would like to cancel that subscription but want to keep the EQ1 forums since EQ rocks. Please give me access and cancel my eq2 subscription. Thank you, looking forward to using the forums again. I havent used them since my subscription went through.

Doc

doctabooboo...you should be good with eq1 until 20 january (i added your eq2 time to it), and you will need to cancel your eq2 subscription through your paypal account so it won't be charged again..read the faq if you don't know how to do that.

medj...i need you to send proof that you paid again (your sub ended on 28 nov) to [email protected] since you don't have pm access ATM.

hmm bought myself a new computer, when i try to log in i get the Stud thing. i bought a year of wow forums access supposed to end *looks* 20th august 2006 or so

Hey there Creed. Just upgraded to paying for the entire year of EQ access. Can you check out the status for me? Several days ago done and no access as yet. Paypal done. Thanks

i'm not seeing the subscription...you may have paid by echeck through paypal...if that is the case it could take a few days.

Users who signed up between the 18th and 20th of October or earlier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back